All of our marquees are printed on high quality backlit film
(translite) using double density ink to ensure they offer vibrant colors
and do not appear wash out like some of the cheaper alternatives.
Unlike some of our competitors, we also apply an additional protective
laminate coating in order to protect the ink from scratches and UV
- Please allow 5-10 days for production and preparation of your new translite.
- High resolution solvent print with additional laminate coating for more protection.
- Features double density ink technology in order to achieve vibrant colors and deep blacks.
- Thick, glossy and high quality feel to the material.
- Custom sizing based on your needs.
- Ready to go, just put behind your glass.
Specify which game you need the marquee for. You can also attach a reference image in case there are multiple versions or upload your own custom artwork.
All graphics, images and trademarks on this website are the property of their respective owners. RetroLabs makes no claim to said such rights and reproduces these graphics for the sole purpose of restoring the original vintage games legitimately owned by our customers. Any copyright owners wanting their content to be removed from this website should contact us and we will immediately comply.